FUTP 60 Playbook Contest
Team Up & Tackle the Fuel Up to Play 60 Playbook!
Participate and submit your results by 10/31/17.
Start your school year off right by completing one of these Healthy Eating Plays: “Farm to School – Know Your Food” or “Food: Waste Less and Enjoy! It’s Good for All of Us”. Share your success and be entered for a chance to win a dairy farm tour with up to 30 students and an NFL Player.
Here’s how to enter for the chance to win. Score by following these four by October 31, 2017:
- REGISTER your school to let us know that your school is teaming up to tackle the Playbook!
- Complete either of these Healthy Eating Plays: “Farm to School – Know Your Food” or “Food: Waste Less and Enjoy! It’s Good for All of Us“.
- REPORT your success.
- LOG IN to your Fuel Up to Play 60 Dashboard and check off these two Steps: “Eat Healthy” and “Light Up the Scoreboard”. If you’ve completed other Steps, make sure to check those off as well!
We want to help YOUR school eat healthy and make your way down the field to become a Touchdown School! Here are some great resources to help you:
- Contest Guide– Check out our Contest Guide for fun ideas to complete one of the Healthy Eating Plays mentioned above.
- Farm to School – Know Your Food Play– Help your students understand where their food comes from and experience the benefits of getting dairy and other local farm-grown foods on your school menu!
- Food: Waste Less and Enjoy! It’s Good for All of Us– Help students reduce waste by implementing strategies at school to waste less, nourish more, help the environment and enjoy more dairy!
- From Cow to You: How Milk Gets from Farm to Table kit– New activities focused on dairy farming and sustainability that can supplement curriculum in schools and help complete the Plays mentioned above.
Be sure to take pictures along the way and post them to social media using #WeLeadNE – we might even feature them in our next e-newsletter or other promotional materials!
Grand Prize (1): Tour a dairy farm with an NFL Player for up to 30 students. Runner-up Prizes (4): Tour a local dairy farm with up to 30 students. *See official rules for details.