March Mayhem Dairy Bracket
What’s March without a little competition? In celebration of National Nutrition Month, our staff of dietitians will be facing off against one another in a dairy recipe bracket.
One New England dairy lover will win a brand new blender–perfect for making smoothies!
How Will I Play?
- Each Wednesday and Monday throughout March, recipes will square off against one another.
- The recipes will be posted as a Twitter poll on our @NewEnglandDairy Twitter account.
- Each recipe poll will be live for 48 hours.
- Vote for your favorite recipe by engaging with the Twitter poll.
- Just like a sports bracket, the winning recipe per round will move on. The losing recipe will return to the pantry.
- To be eligible for the blender, click on the link within the Twitter poll. The link will take you to our contest forum. This is where you will add your contact information. Without your information, we can’t contact you if you win!
- The championship round will begin on Wednesday, March 29, 2017.
- The blender winner and winning recipe will be announced during the first full week of April 2017.
- The winner must reside in Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, or Vermont.
- Multiple contest forum entries will result in multiple entries for the blender. However, only one entry per recipe bracket round will be accepted. If a player submits their contact information during each 48-hour recipe round, they will have nine entries into the contest.
- One winner will be randomly selected from the contest forum. Contact information collected via the forum will not be shared publicly.
- The winner will be contacted on Saturday, April 1st, 2017 and will have 72 hours to claim their prize. If the winner does not claim their prize within 72 hours, a different winner will be randomly selected from the contest forum.